10-18 Lesson 8 – Page 2
Questions for Thought and Discussion:
1. Have you ever had a sudden insight that was helpful for you or for someone else? How did you receive that insight?
2. What do you think is your gift to share with the world? What do you enjoy contributing to others?
3. How do you come up with creative ideas?
4. Can you name three human activities where the mind is used for spiritual purposes? (Healing, being a friend, etc.)
5. Can you think of three human activities where the mind is used for dark purposes? (Stealing, lying etc.)
6. Now think of three ways a dark thought can be changed into a spiritual thought. (Meditation, decreeing, praying, serving life etc.)
Meditating upon the light of God in the crown, we can give the mantra: O Flame of Light Bright and Gold.
O flame of light, bright and gold,
O flame most wondrous to behold.
I AM in every brain cell shining
I AM in light’s wisdom all divining.
Ceaseless fount of illumination flaming
I AM, I AM, I AM illumination!
ACTIVITY 2: Tube of Light
Give the Tube of Light decree to surround yourself with light and to protect your energy centers. Giving the Tube of Lighteveryday will help you concentrate and meditate on God. It will help you so you will not feel distracted by people’s negative energy, noise, or other things.
Beloved I AM Presence bright,
Round me seal your tube of light.
From ascended master flame,
Called forth now in God’s own name.
Let it keep my temple free
From all discord sent to me.
I AM calling forth violet fire,
To blaze and transmute all desire.
Keeping on in freedom’s name
‘Till I AM one with the violet flame!
ACTIVITY 3: Mantra
Violet Flame ensures that your own energy is clean and pure and only the pure light of God is around you. We can give this mantra as often as possible, for as many times as possible.
I AM the purity God desires!
Draw, paint or color the crown energy center in brilliant yellow.