by Elizabeth Clare Prophet
Family Designs for Golden Age is an inspiring and hopeful series that will help you bring your family back into a proper spiritual state, restoring joy and peace into your everyday family life.
The Whole Family
Restoring the Family’s Spiritual and Moral Compass.
The Questions and Answers Part 3 with Elizabeth Clare Prophet podcast is from “What it Means to Be Apparent (A Parent),” by Elizabeth Clare Prophet from the Family Designs seminar.
* How can reparation be made if you never see the person you hurt again?
* What if your twin flame has gone through the second death?
* Birds as pets
* Should you put animals to sleep when they’re old or sick?
* The difference between your body elemental and the elementals of earth, air, fire and water
* Children in foster homes
* What about the TV show Sesame Street?
* How do you decree for children?
* How do you compose inserts for decrees?
“There are beautiful stories that are written that have at the end of their lesson a moral. They take the children and show them a principle, that good triumphs over evil. Children enjoy the battle of the forces of light and darkness, you know—the good guys and the bad guys and the good guys always win. That to them is the victory of Archangel Michael and his legions. So you have to analyze each story and decide whether or not there are elements in it that will not be good for the consciousness of your child.”—Elizabeth Clare Prophet
(Note: This link opens in iTunes. If you don’t have iTunes, download it here.)
SEE all the episodes in iTunes.
We believe that the relevant and timeless ascended master teachings imparted in the Family Designs for Golden Age podcast will transform your view of the family and karma, marriage, twin flames, soul mates and spiritual parenting.
“Family Designs for the Golden Age” MP3 audio CD
11 hours, $14.95
BUY the MP3 at the Summit Lighthouse Bookstore.